Monday, October 26, 2009

My Parents


WOW!!!my daddy s really tough...has only slept for 5,6 hours each day since the first of 'Nine Emperor Gods Festivel'.today s the last day of ths festival.i think he must be very busy right now.I slept roughly 7 hours yesterday but was stil very sleepy when i was being awakened by my sister.i really cant imagine how he can stand for it.has to wake up early and sleeps very late.roughly at 1 @2..has to handle a lot of stuff in factory, shop as well as the in the organisation.luckily i stil can help BUT just a bit.BUT better than nothing, rite?sometimes when i was chatting wif my mum in my college using cell phone, my friends thought that the person that i was talking to was my girl friend.unfortunately they were wrong BUT the way that i talk to my mum s exactly tha same as the ways i talk to my female friends.very funy, rite???My parents are very nice,have never put burden on our shoulders.used to tel us that the results are not important as long as u al have tried ur best.i m glad to be my parents' son and proud of them.
2209

No comments:

Post a Comment