Saturday, October 24, 2009

First time

just nw it was my first time making my blog in my own bog spot...
2 days b4 my finger gt hurt when washing dishes but i had not noticed it until it bleeded...
it was cut quite deep.had no feelings at the beginning but quite painful after den.
had to wrap it wif plaster...den it made me not convenient when working yesterday.my friends were playing when i was working.i din blame my daddy asking me to help him.i just assumed it as a platform training me to be more independent cause sometime i had to deal with a few of troublesome vendors...but i stil had to be smiled.it was ok.there was one asking me how much my daddy would pay me for working for him.my ans was no.for me my daddy has given everything that i wan. he has never said NO to my request.so i have no reasons to ask for any rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment